All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $32 for one mezzanine ticket (up to $65 value)
- $90 for one orchestra ticket (up to $150 value)
- View the seating chart
Philharmonia Orchestra of New York Presents La Traviata
- La Traviata: When Violetta, a high-society courtesan in 19th-century Paris, falls in love with Alfredo Germont, a young nobleman, their romance ignites a powder keg of scandal, deceit, and disgrace—and begins to threaten Violetta’s own failing health. Meanwhile, Verdi’s sumptuous score is so powerful that it’s easy to understand why it caused Julia Roberts to burst into tears during Pretty Woman.
- PONY’s Modern Take: Under maestro Atsushi Yamada, PONY breathes new life into Verdi’s classic opera with breathtaking holographic imagery of present-day New York projected onto a massive screen.
- Notable Soloists: Karen Chia-ling Ho as Violetta | Alex Richardson as Alfredo | Robert Kerr as Germont
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.