Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this Groupon.
- $24 to for one ticket to see Phillip Phillips (up to $56 value)
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Dartmouth Sportsplex
- Seating: lower bowl or floor section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Phillip Phillips was crowned American Idol's 11th-season champion, but his throaty voice and sweet-faced stage presence don’t exhaust the depths of his musical talent. Besides vocally connecting with the classics, Phillips is a folk-tinged songwriter in his own right and an accomplished guitarist to boot. In the months since his TV victory, the Georgia singer-songwriter’s career has already begun to eclipse his Idol success. Having completed a tour with Matchbox Twenty, Phillips now hits the road to showcase his heartfelt tracks from the hit album The World from the Side of the Moon.