Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 to for one G-Pass to see Phillip Phillips (up to $57 value)
- When: Friday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Brandt Centre – Evraz Place
- Seating: section 103, 104, 120, 121, 200, 201, or 223
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Phillip Phillips was crowned American Idol's 11th-season champion, but his throaty voice and sweet-faced stage presence don’t exhaust the depths of his musical talent. Besides vocally connecting with the classics, Phillips is a folk-tinged songwriter in his own right and an accomplished guitarist to boot. In the months since his TV victory, the Georgia singer-songwriter’s career has already begun to eclipse his Idol success. Having completed a tour with Matchbox Twenty, Phillips now hits the road to showcase his heartfelt tracks from the hit album The World from the Side of the Moon.