- $35 for one ticket to see Phillip Phillips (up to $62 value)
- When: Sunday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts
- Seating: balcony or parquet
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol’s 11th season
- What you’ve heard from him: “Home,” which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original “Man on the Moon,” “Gone, Gone, Gone,” or a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His latest album: Behind the Light
Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts
Situated amid the willows, stone bridges, and mirror-calm waters of Louis Armstrong Park stands the Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts. Named after a history-making gospel singer and civil-rights activist, the three-tiered auditorium was built in 1973 and hosted concerts, comedians, and other entertainment straight through 2005, when it was severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina, a known enemy of the arts. In 2009, the theater reopened thanks to the dedicated work of Mayor Ray Nagin, the New Orleans City Council, and hundreds of workers and artists.
1419 Basin St.
Louis Armstrong Park
New Orleans, LA 70116