What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one G-Pass to see Phillip Phillips (up to $60.90 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Seating: rows A–N of sections FL4–FL6 or rows BB–P of sections 117–121
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol’s 11th season
- What you’ve heard from him: “Home,” which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original “Man on the Moon,” “Gone, Gone, Gone,” or a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His latest album: Behind the Light
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Bon Secours Wellness Arena on 11/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.