What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass to Independence Day Music Festival: Phillip Phillips (up to $29.75 value)
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Section: general admission (traditional stadium seating)
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Independence Day Music Festival: Phillip Phillips
- Where you’ve seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol’s 11th season
- What you’ve heard from him: “Home,” which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original “Man on the Moon,” “Gone, Gone, Gone,” or a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His face: chiseled to perfection by countless blown kisses
- His latest album: Behind the Light
- Bluesy rockers joining him: Sara Robinson and the Midnight Special
- Indie rockers joining him: The Senators
- Following in Phillip Phillips’ footsteps footsteps: young singer-songwriter Matt Kahler
- What the festival promises: “the largest fireworks show in the valley!”
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
Amid the smell of blooming hyacinths and the colorful ensigns of freshly emerged butterflies, one need only turn to Salt River Fields at Talking Stick for proof of an encroaching spring. As the spring-training grounds for both the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, the park—named as an homage to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community—sports 12 baseball diamonds, giving fans ample opportunity to watch the action and practice voicing play-by-plays of groundskeepers mowing the adjacent fields. In addition to spring-training bouts, Salt River Fields also hosts numerous special events, such as arts festivals and charity sports events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2014. May buy multiple. Use for admission at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick on 7/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.