- $159 for one early-discount general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $222.39 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $179 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $222.39 value)
- Includes food, beer, wine, and soft drinks
- View of stage not guaranteed
- A brief Phish infomercial: “Do you like rock ‘n roll, jazz, funk, bluegrass, and blues? Do you dig free-form jams played by virtuoso musicians with downright superhuman stamina? Do you hate going to a bunch of different concerts to see all of these separately? There must be a better way!”
- How Phish got to be Phish: No big radio hits. No mainstream exposure. Like in Field of Dreams, Phish built it (through endless touring and word of mouth) and the Phishheads came.
- Some stats on Phish’s imaginary baseball card: more than 8 million albums sold (not counting the millions of live tapes that circulate among fans); 3.5 million gallons of Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food ice cream sold annually; unrivaled successors to the Grateful Dead jam throne (Trey even played with the Dead in their recent reunion tour); capped off 1999 with a brisk 9 hour and 32 minute set at Big Cypress
- Seventh-inning stretch: Make sure you’re limber, because you’re in for a marathon set. Seriously, sometimes the band keeps portable toilets on stage so they don’t have to stop. No joke.
- What to expect: Phish never plays the same set (or song the same way) twice. You might get favorites dating back to their 1986 debut. Or new stuff from 2014’s Fuego. Or they might even cover an entire Talking Heads album if they feel like it. Either way, you win.
Lakeview Baseball Club - Cubs Rooftop
3633 N Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613