What You'll Get
- C$20 for one ticket to see Shooter Jennings (up to C$40.25 value)
- When: Thursday, January 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Phoenix Concert Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- How to be an authentic outlaw country singer: be born the only son of Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter and raised on a tour bus with Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and Kris Kristofferson
- Who’s on his bus now: his father’s original touring and recording band and co-headliners, Waymore’s Outlaws
- Surprising facts about Shooter Jennings: he once fronted popular LA rock band Stargunn and passed on a chance to lead Velvet Revolver
- What’s new with him: in addition to touting 2013’s The Other Life, he released an EP salute to George Jones, an experimental album he wrote with his dad, and a horror-occult spoken-word 7-inch
- What you’ll hear: a set of “Manifesto No. 1” and “Steady at the Wheel”; covers of songs by artists such as Steve Young and Jones; 0% country rap
- Opening acts you shouldn’t miss: Waymore’s Outlaws featuring the original members of Waylon’s band; fellow Nashville-pop-eschewers Blackie Jackett Jr.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 1/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Phoenix Concert Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.