What You'll Get
- $14 for general admission standing tickets (up to $29.65 value)
- $39 for general admission back section tickets (up to $85.70 value)
- $59 for general admission middle section tickets, plus access to VIP bar area and one drink (up to $131.95 value)
- $99 for top tier front section tickets, plus access to VIP bar area and two drinks (up to $209.45 value)
- $149 for first five row tickets, plus a VIP laminated ticket, access to VIP bar area, and two drinks (up to $312.20 value)
- Culture Club: English new wavers fronted by the glamorously androgynous Boy George created era-defining hits such as “Karma Chameleon,” “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?,” and “Time (Clock of the Heart),” which the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame included on its list of 500 songs that shaped rock. Now, the reunited quartet is preparing to release Tribes, their first new album since 1999.
- Maxi Priest: This British singer’s blend of reggae and R & B vaulted him to the top of the charts in 1990 with “Close to You” and the Roberta Flack duet “Set the Night to Music,” yet reggae fans might know him best from “That Girl,” his duet with Shaggy.
- C+C Music Factory: Anchored by rapping foreman Freedom Williams, the Factory made listeners obey the commands of mega-hit “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” and move while musing to “Things That Make You Go Hmmm…”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.