- One ticket to a Phoenix Suns game with a USB car charger
- Where: US Airways Center
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday, January 2, at 7 p.m.
- $25 for one 200-level seat, plus a USB car charger (up to a $55.75 value)
- $55 for one 100-level seat, plus a USB car charger (up to a $110.75 value)
Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday, January 4, at 7 p.m.
- $22 for one 200-level seat, plus a USB car charger (up to a $55.75 value)
- $45 for one 100-level seat, plus a USB car charger (up to an $87.75 value)
The Scouting Report
Equipped with a revamped roster, the Suns charge into the New Year with their sights set on a trip to the playoffs in the stacked Western Conference. In the first two months of this season, the team’s offensive stars have given defenders more problems than sneakers filled with fire ants. The Suns sit amongst the league’s highest scoring squads, averaging close to 103 points per game. They have also enjoyed playing at US Airways Center, as they collected 8 wins in their first 11 match-ups at home.
In 1968, when approached with the idea of starting a franchise in Phoenix, then-NBA commissioner Walter Kennedy responded, "You must be crazy." Crazy or not, the Suns soon became the city's first major professional sports franchise, and in 1970, the team made its first playoff appearance, losing to the Lakers in a matchup that has since ignited one of the league's most heated rivalries. Today, after 29 postseason berths and dozens of superstar tumbleweeds, the Suns continue to chase their first championship inside the US Airways Center—an 18,000-seat arena opened in 1992 that features an array of modern amenities and a glass façade that gleams in the desert sun.