- $16 for one adult ticket and two tickets for children younger than 13 to see the Piccadilly Circus (up to $38.05 value)
- Where: Bojangles’ Coliseum
- General admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- Friday, November 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9, at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Celebrating its 25th year, the Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of thrills and laughs. Its newest 90-minute extravaganza, “Blammo,” rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclist cowboys somersaulting in the “globe of death,” warriors performing stunts on horseback, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. Animals, including zebras, a white tiger, and camels, also mosey across the arena floor. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.<p>