- $25 for two adult tickets and two tickets for children younger than 13 to see the Piccadilly Circus (up to $57.45 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 4 or Thursday, December 5, at 4:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Central Florida Fairgrounds
- Seating: general-admission side seating
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Piccadilly Circus Christmas Spectacular
In Piccadilly Circus' newest extravaganza, the family-friendly thrills and laughs are mixed with a hearty dose of holiday cheer. Elves dash about with racing camels, and St. Nick himself sits astride a 9,000-pound elephant. However, the festivities catch the jealous green eyes of The Grinch, who tries to steal the circus, and it's up to the audience to keep the holly-jolly energy alive. Also on hand are cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns, causing spectators to regret youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school. Two hours prior to the main event, families can wander a carnival full of rides, games, and a petting zoo.