Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirst for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal to see the Piccadilly Circus. Choose from the following ticketing options:
- For $20, you get a family ticket package for six at the Allentown Fairgrounds Agri-Plex (up to a $43.45 total value)
- Two adult general-admission tickets (up to a $43.45 value, including all ticketing fees)
- Four tickets for children younger than 13 (free with the purchase of two adult tickets)<p>
For this option, choose between the following performances: * Tuesday, April 3, at 4:30 p.m. * Tuesday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
- For $25, you get a family ticket package at the Sovereign Center in Reading (up to a $126.70 total value).
- Two adult general-admission tickets (up to a $49.70 value, including all ticketing fees)
- Four tickets for children younger than 13 (up to a $77 value for ages 2–13, including all ticketing fees).<p>
For this option, choose between the following performances: * Sunday, April 1, at 1 p.m. * Sunday, April 1, at 4 p.m.<p>
Celebrating its 25th year, Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of suspenseful thrills and slapstick laughs. The 90-minute extravaganza rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclists somersaulting through the air on their bikes, contortionists impossibly bending their limbs, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. A menagerie of exotic animals also moseys across the arena floor, with an elephant balancing its leathery bulk on one stout foot and a rare white tiger prowling before the crowd. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.
Though Piccadilly Circus sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.