Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirsts for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal.
- $38 for two adult tickets and four tickets for children younger than 13 to see the Piccadilly Circus perform its new show, “Blammo” (up to a $78.45 value)
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available show options.
Celebrating its 25th year, the Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of suspenseful thrills and slapstick laughs. Its newest 90-minute extravaganza, “Blammo,” rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclist cowboys somersaulting in the "globe of death," warriors performing stunts on horseback, contortionists impossibly bending their limbs, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. Exotic animals, including camels and zebras, also mosey across the arena floor. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.
“Amazing adventure, thank you for letting my family experience what a real circus should be like!”
“Pretty good for the most part, just some of the workers are real mean & rude.”
“VERY nice show....funny and entertaining....”