Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirsts for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal.
- $45 for a family package to Piccadilly Circus’s show “Blammo” (up to a $112 total value). Packages include two adult tickets and tickets for up to four children under the age of 13.
- When: Sunday, April 7
- Where: Ryan Center
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- 1 p.m.; doors open at 12 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.; doors open at 2:30 p.m.
- 6 p.m.; doors open at 5 p.m.<p>
Celebrating its 25th year, the Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of suspenseful thrills and slapstick laughs. Its newest 90-minute extravaganza, “Blammo,” rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclist cowboys somersaulting in the “globe of death,” warriors performing stunts on horseback, contortionists impossibly bending their limbs, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. Exotic animals, including camels and zebras, also mosey across the arena floor. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.