What You'll Get
Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirsts for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal.
- $38 for two adult tickets and four tickets for children younger than 13 to see the Piccadilly Circus perform its new show, “Blammo” (up to a $78.45 value)
- Where: FMC Ice Arena in Fitchburg (May 14), FMC Ice Arena in Fall River (May 15), or Gallo Ice Arena in Bourne (May 17)
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see available dates and times.<p>
Celebrating its 25th year, the Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of thrills and laughs. Its newest 90-minute extravaganza, “Blammo,”, rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclist cowboys somersaulting in the “globe of death,” warriors performing stunts on horseback, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. Animals, including elephants, horses, and dogs, also mosey across the arena floor. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Piccadilly Circus' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.