Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirsts for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one adult ticket and one ticket for a child under 13 to see the Piccadilly Circus perform “Blammo” (up to a $30.50 value)
- Where: Germain Arena
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- See the list of available showtimes.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Celebrating its 25th year, the Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of thrills and laughs. Its newest 90-minute extravaganza, “Blammo,” rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclist cowboys somersaulting in the "globe of death," warriors performing stunts on horseback, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. Animals, including zebras, a white tiger, and camels, also mosey across the arena floor. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.