Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirsts for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal to see Piccadilly Circus perform its new show, Blammo!, at the Humble Civic Center. For $38, you get a family outing with general-admission seating (up to a $78.45 value). The outing includes:
- Two adult tickets (up to a $62.50 value, including all ticketing fees)
- Tickets for up to four children younger than 13 (up to a $40 value, including all ticketing fees)
Doors open one hour before each show. Choose from the following performances:
- Tuesday, February 12, at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13, at 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13, at 7:30 p.m.
Celebrating its 25th year, the Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of suspenseful thrills and slapstick laughs. Its newest 90-minute extravaganza, Blammo!, rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclist cowboys somersaulting in the "globe of death," warriors performing stunts on horseback, contortionists impossibly bending their limbs, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. Exotic animals, including camels and zebras, also mosey across the arena floor. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.