Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirst for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal to see the Piccadilly Circus. Admission begins an hour before the show. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get a circus package for two adults and four children at Cattleman’s Arena at the Clay County Fair Association in Green Cove Springs (up to an $83.45 value, including all fees). Choose between the following performances:
- Wednesday, July 25, at 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
- For $40, you get a circus package for two adults and four children at UNF Arena in Jacksonville (up to an $83.45 value, including all fees). Choose between the following performances:
- Thursday, July 26, at 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 26, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Each family package includes:
- General admission for two adults
- General admission for four children aged 13 and younger<p>
Piccadilly Circus celebrates its 25th year of delighting family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of suspenseful thrills and slapstick laughs. The 90-minute extravaganza rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclists somersaulting through the air on their bikes, contortionists impossibly bending their limbs, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. A menagerie of exotic animals also moseys across the arena floor with an elephant balancing its leathery bulk on one stout foot and a pack of sheepdogs showing off their synchronized scampering. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.
Though Piccadilly Circus offers a buy-one, get-one promotion and a coupon for free children’s admission, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.