Scott Slay and the Rail headline this bluegrass festival showcasing standout Colorado bands, plus food trucks, a beer garden, and vendors
What You'll Get
- General admission for one, two, or four
- What it includes: admission to the family-friendly festival with access to food trucks, beer garden, artisan vendors, and a pie tent
- Children ages 12 and under receive free admission.
- Bands will be performing from 11 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., rain or shine.
- Pets allowed? service animals only
- Click here to view more information on the festival
Pickin’ on the Divide Bluegrass Festival
- Scott Slay and the Rail: This five-piece group led by songwriter Scott Slay combine bluegrass, country, and folk in songs such as “The Rail” from their self-titled debut album.
- WireWood Station: A rocker, a classical violinist, a bluegrass guitarist, and a jazz bassist form an eclectic, high-energy band that has won the title of “Best Acoustic Band in Colorado” at the Rocky Mountain Music Festival.
- The Flying W Wranglers: Hailing from Colorado Springs, this Americana group has recorded over 40 albums since their inception in 1953—the diverse assortment of cowboys includes a western swing fiddle player and a joke-slinging, world-class bassist.
- Tenderfoot Bluegrass: Performing in the Pikes Peak region since 2005, this group—Ryan Keene on guitar, Isaac Brisk on mandolin, and AJ Brisk on Bass—brings high-energy, original bluegrass to venues all along Colorado’s Front Range.
- Out of Nowhere: Duet harmonies and instrumental creativity are hallmarks of this fivesome led by founding member, vocalist, and mandolin player Tony Peduto.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Children ages 12 and under receive free admission. Ticket value includes all fees. Bands will be performing from 11 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.