Client can spend their morning or afternoon, enjoying the views during a kayak tour
About This Deal
- What’s included: first aid and safety equipment, dry bag, tandem or triple sea kayak, spray skirt, life jacket, paddle (if required), a wet suit, marine radio
- Departure times: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Departure location: Tanglewood Inn (E 12534 M28, Shingleton, MI 49884)
- Weight restriction: 250 lbs. max weight
- Other restrictions: valid May 31–September 6; all kayakers must be able to get up unassisted from a seated position with legs out in from the front
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Pictured Rocks National Lake Shore
- What to bring: appropriate footwear, snacks, water, rain jacket for wind and rain, water shoes or sandals, sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, bug repellent, camera
About Pictured Rocks Adventure
Chris Prysok loves nature and he decided to spread his joy of hiking and kayaking to those seeking adventure in Michigan. Thus, he founded Pictured Rocks Adventure, a locally owned and operated tour company. Tours here are crafted with safety and adventure in mind and vary in length depending on the preference of the participants. A two-hour miner's beach and cave tour is suitable for beginners while the advanced 84-mile total full coastline hike and kayak tour is a longer excursion for more experienced kayakers/hikers. No matter the tour, Chris invites guests to show up early for safety tips and techniques so everyone can have a good time and be prepared.