What You'll Get
- One ticket to Piece of My Heart: The Bert Berns Story
- When: Tuesdays through Sundays, August 26–September 11
- Where: The Pershing Square Signature Center
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete schedule
- $39.50 for orchestra rows N–P (up to $95 value)
- $49.50 for orchestra rows B–M, with official show poster (up to $125 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Looking for Different Dates?
Piece of My Heart: The Bert Berns Story
He never played to a crowd of screaming thousands or rode a five-man surfboard, but without his songs, The Beatles might never have enjoyed their tremendous success. In just seven years, Bert Berns wrote a staggering 51 hits recorded by those legendary artists and others, including the Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, the Drifters, and Otis Redding. But a history of cardiac trouble caught up to him at the height of his career, and he died in 1968 at age 38. His memory lives on, however, in Piece of My Heart: The Bert Berns Story. In this musical re-telling of his life story, audiences tap their toes to an avalanche of his hits, such as “Twist and Shout,” “I Want Candy,” and of course, the show-stopping title song.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Pershing Square Signature Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects POMH Off-Broadway, LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.