All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one presale ticket for section-A or -B balcony seating
- Click here to view the seating chart
Piff the Magic Dragon
- What he does: performs magic and tells curmudgeonly jokes
- What he wears: a dragon suit
- Why: because he’s a dragon, of course
- Where you’ve seen him: America’s Got Talent, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, on tour with Mumford & Sons, and headlining in Vegas
- Who’s along for the ride: the world’s foremost magic-performing chihuahua, Mr. Piffles
- What he’s been called (the dragon, not the chihuahua): “the Larry David of magic”
- What he’s racked up on YouTube: more than 15 million views
- What else to expect: card tricks, fire-breathing, and a noticeable lack of children in the audience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 4/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Seating will be preassigned by the MPAC box office in balcony sections A & B only. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.