- $18 for one G-Pass for orchestra, mezzanine or balcony seating (up to a $35.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Piff the Magic Dragon
- What he does: performs magic and tells curmudgeonly jokes
- What he wears: a dragon suit
- Why: because he’s a dragon, of course
- Where you’ve seen him: America’s Got Talent, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, on tour with Mumford & Sons, and headlining in Vegas
- Who’s along for the ride: the world’s foremost magic-performing chihuahua, Mr. Piffles
- What he’s been called (the dragon, not the chihuahua): “the Larry David of magic”
- What he’s racked up on YouTube: more than 15 million views
- What else to expect: card tricks, fire-breathing, and a noticeable lack of children in the audience
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.