What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in section 208-210 (up to a $44.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Piff the Magic Dragon
- What he does: performs magic and tells curmudgeonly jokes
- What he wears: a dragon suit
- Why: because he’s a dragon, of course
- Where you’ve seen him: America’s Got Talent, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, on tour with Mumford & Sons, and headlining in Vegas
- Who’s along for the ride: the world’s foremost magic-performing chihuahua, Mr. Piffles
- What he’s been called (the dragon, not the chihuahua): “the Larry David of magic”
- What he’s racked up on YouTube: more than 15 million views
- What else to expect: card tricks, fire-breathing, and a noticeable lack of children in the audience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.