What You'll Get
- $44 for one ticket for seating in row P or T (up to $61 value)
- $52 for one ticket for seating in rows I–O or S (up to $71 value)
- $60 for one ticket for seating in rows K–N or R (up to $81 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Sights: Dozens of appendages pulse in unison as others shift around them in organic synchronicity. Dancers are carried away to other worlds. Performers swing through the air with the grace of a circus artist. Really nothing is off limits for these dancers.
- The Company: Pilobolus, which draws its name from a species of fungi that grows towards light. And considering the many spotlights they’ve been under recently—on the 2007 Academy Awards, Conan, more than 100 other TV shows, and touring Europe—they’re thriving.
- The Reviews: Their innovative choreography has drawn praise from Oprah and the New Yorker, the latter of which lauded their aesthetic as “one of collaboration, cooperation, and challenge… one example after another of how the human body can be seen as so much more than what it is.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts
NYU sits at the center of the creative fondue pot that is Greenwich Village, but it spent its first 172 years without a full-scale, professional performance space. That finally changed in 2003 with the opening of the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts. Embracing the artistic spirit of its neighborhood, the center's 860-seat proscenium theater hosts everything from student productions to innovative performance groups from around the world.