What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket for seating in rows H–V of the side orchestra or rows C–K of the side balcony (up to $35 value)
- $27 for one ticket for seating in rows M–V of the center orchestra or rows F–K of the center balcony (up to $45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Though there is no age restriction, the show may contain brief nudity behind the shadow screen.
- The Sights: Dozens of appendages pulse in unison as others shift around them in organic synchronicity. Dancers are carried away to other worlds. Performers swing through the air with the grace of a circus artist. Really nothing is off limits for this combination of dance, concert, and shadow play.
- The Company: Pilobolus, which draws its name from a species of fungi that grows towards light. And considering the many spotlights they’ve been under recently—on the 2007 Academy Awards, Conan, more than 100 other TV shows, and touring Europe—they’re thriving.
- The Reviews: Their innovative choreography has drawn praise from Oprah and the New Yorker, the latter of which lauded their aesthetic as “one of collaboration, cooperation, and challenge… one example after another of how the human body can be seen as so much more than what it is.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. May contain nudity behind the shadow screen. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.