- One G-Pass to the Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular
- When: Friday, October 24 or Saturday, October 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Reno Convention Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19.60 for floor section 5 (row D or E) or 6 (row B, D, or E; up to $29.50 value)
- $28.35 for floor section 1 (row D, G, H, J, or K) or 2 (row A, B, C, D, or E; up to $40.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular
For more than 25 years, a kaleidoscope of lasers has danced and flickered to the psychoacoustic sounds of Pink Floyd at the Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular. The extravagant audio-visual bombast, now a cult classic and a yearly ritual for fans, surrounds audiences with 50,000 watts of Pink Floyd classics and visual effects that make 2001: A Space Odyssey’s monolith trip look drab. As the brilliant beams dart across a dark stage, concertgoers can visually and aurally immerse themselves in emotional tunes such as the heartfelt “The Great Gig in the Sky” and traditional bricklayer anthem “The Wall.” Throughout the evening, a multiscreen video projection instills classics with 3-D graphics that transport audiences to the psychedelic marriage of light and sound, complete with holographic grains of rice falling from the ceiling.
Harrah's Reno Convention Center
219 N Center St.
Reno, NV 89501