What You'll Get
- Seating: center, center left, center right, balcony left, balcony center, or general admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Door time is 7 p.m., showtime is 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live: Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon
- The songs: Starting with “Speak to Me,” the performers surge onward through “The Great Gig in the Sky” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “Money” and the rest of Side B.
- The mastermind: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
- Other albums in their repertoire: The Beatles’ Abbey Road, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy, The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Their longest concert: a 13-hour performance of the entire Beatles catalog in Toronto in 2006
The Fine Print