- $20 for one G-Pass to see The Pink Floyd Experience (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: rows J–DD of the balcony or rows NN–RR of the main floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
502 North New Jersey Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204