- $28 for one G-Pass to see The Pink Floyd Experience (up to $47 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–4, rows T–NN
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that nail every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: the show is a part of the 4 Side of Floyd tour, with each set consisting of four different Pink Floyd albums back-to-back. Which albums they are remain a mystery until gig time.
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.