All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass to see The Pink Floyd Experience (up to $47 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–4, rows T–NN
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that nail every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: the show is a part of the 4 Side of Floyd tour, with each set consisting of four different Pink Floyd albums back-to-back. Which albums they are remain a mystery until gig time.
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Louisville Palace on 3/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.