- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission balcony seating (up to $39.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that nail every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: the show is a part of the 4 Side of Floyd tour, with each set consisting of four different Pink Floyd albums back-to-back. Which albums they are remain a mystery until gig time.
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.