- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission balcony seating (up to $54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that nail every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: the show is a part of the 4 Side of Floyd tour, with each set consisting of four different Pink Floyd albums back-to-back. Which albums they are remain a mystery until gig time.
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.