- One ticket to see a San Antonio Rampage hockey game against the Toronto Marlies on Pink the Rink night
- When: Friday, January 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $6 for one upper-balcony seat in rows 16–23 of sections 202–210 or 220–230 (a $14.61 value)
- $9 for one lower-balcony seat in rows 1–16 of sections 202–210 or 220–230 (a $22.68 value)
The Scouting Report
In their game against the West Division rival Oklahoma City Barons on November 29, the Rampage escaped with a thrilling shootout victory—but that wasn't the biggest win of the evening. Celebrating its first-ever "Movember Night," the team set a world record for most fake mustaches at a public event, a prestigious honor previous held by Alex Trebek's 1998 family reunion. While mustachioed fans watched from the seats, Rampage goalie Jacob Markstrom turned away 34 of 36 Barons shots, including all five attempts during the shootout. For the fourth annual Pink in the Rink event, the Rampage skate on pink ice while decked out in pink uniforms to support breast-cancer awareness as they face off against the North Division-leading Marlies.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization's modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.