- Two tickets to see Pinkalicious: The Musical
- When: Saturday, June 20, or Sunday, June 21
- Where: Rotary Amphitheater
- General admission; participants are welcome to bring a lawn chair or blanket
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Pinkalicious: The Musical
Some girls just love pink. At least that’s the case with Pinkalicious. She loves pink so much that she surrounds herself with it and eats pink cupcakes until her skin begins changing to her beloved hue. Naturally, that lands her in the doctor’s office, where she gets diagnosed with a case of pinkititis—and the only cure is a healthy dose of green veggies. That doesn’t stop Pinkalicious from sneaking one more cupcake, though, and even she is shocked by what happens after that. Based on the popular series of children’s books, Pinkalicious weaves a delightful musical tale designed for children 2–10 years old. From colorful start to colorful end, the story teaches children a valuable lesson about balanced diets, the importance of listening to medical professionals, and the hardships of chameleons.