Guests watch as Blackbeard and Calico Jack lead their crews in battles on full-sized pirates ships in a 15-foot-deep indoor hideaway lagoon
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: admission to Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show (Myrtle Beach, SC only) and four-course feast
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming performances
- Child admission: ages 3 to 11
- Free admission for children 2 and under if they sit in a parents lap; meal not included. If you would like your child to receive a seat and/or meal the children’s admission will apply.
- Prohibited items:
- Strollers are not allowed in the building. If you would like to utilize a car carrier the children’s admission will apply.
- Video cameras, flash photography, and recording devices are not permitted.
- For safety reasons bag searches are conducted and electronic scanning upon entry to the building. Please do not bring weapons or unnecessary items.
- If you have allergies, asthmas, or any other health condition, please take the necessary precautions.
- Adult and child tickets must be purchased separately.
Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show
- The show: Audiences join the notorious Blackbeard and his quartermaster Calico Jack on this special Christmas journey, complete with riveting swashbuckling action on land, water, and on the deck of full-sized pirates ships in a 15-foot-deep indoor hideaway lagoon.
- Just for Christmas: Cheer on giant Christmas toys as they come to life and marvel at the live Nativity, complete with wise men, camels, and an angel.
- The meal: The four-course Pirate Feast includes buccaneer bread, creamy vegetable soup, roasted chicken, BBQ pork, buttery corn on the cob, herb-basted potato and an apple pie turnover; gluten-free and vegetarian options available.
- Perfect for: buccaneers of all ages and groups, large or small