- $38.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing with meet and greet and CD (up to $76.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pirulo y La Tribu
- Their Style: Take the horn-packed kick and hip-hop swagger of Nuyorican salsa, the percussive hustle of Cuban son, and the dancer-to-drummer dynamic of Puerto Rican bomba, pump it up with modern production values and slice-of-life lyricism, and you get the tropical concoction of Pirulo y La Tribu
- Pirulo: the nickname of Francisco Rosado Rosario, the singer, songwriter, producer, and percussionist behind it all
- La Tribu: the band he started in 2012, while drumming for Tego Caderón in his hometown of San Juan
- How Pirulo Got Into Music: His flute player father exposed him to salsa greats such as Dave Valentin and Willie Colón during the New York salsa explosion of the ’70s.
- How He Took It to the Next Level: in the classroom, studying percussion at Berklee College of Music, and on the road, touring with Bob Dylan and Maceo Parker, and serving as the musical director for Ricky Martin
- Calle Linda: The debut album that showcases Pirulo’s multiple musical talents and the verve of his band, which quickly shot up Billboard’s Top Latin, Tropical, and Heatseekers charts
- Get a Taste: By listening to and falling sway to irresistible hit single, “Loco Pero Feliz”
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Lake Buena Vista Dr.
Orlando, FL 22804