What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Girls Only – The Secret Comedy of Women (up to $44.75 value)
- When: select dates, May 28–June 7
- Where: Pittsburgh CLO Cabaret
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Girls Only – The Secret Comedy of Women
- The Subject: creators Barbara Gehring and Linda Klein discovered their childhood diaries and put together a show exploring the inherent comedy of growing up
- The Format: stars Julianne Avolio and Sara Williams combine scripted material, improv comedy, ,musical numbers, and audience participation
- The Reviews: the Pittsburgh Tribune called the show “an amusing romp,” and Minnesota Monthly said the “whirlwind of a show is impressively funny.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/6/15 (Monday-Saturday from 9am to 9pm, Sundays from 12pm to 6pm) for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pittsburgh CLO Cabaret. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Pittsburgh CLO Cabaret's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call Pittsburgh CLO promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pittsburgh CLO
Dedicated to celebrating musical theater's past and present while paving the way toward its future, the Pittsburgh CLO lauds distinguished musical-theater folk while launching the careers of the next generation. Originally dubbed the Civic Light Opera Association, the Pittsburgh CLO launched in 1946 to much fanfare, including that of the Sun Telegraph, which declared "the CLO will inaugurate a cycle in the city's musical history that will outlive us all." Their assertion proved true—the CLO moved several times to support its expansion, established an Academy of Musical Theater, created the Gene Kelly Awards for Excellence in High School Musical Theater, and injected itself with an immortality serum. Its spot in Pittsburgh's cultural community solidified, the CLO continues to stage national tours and Broadway shows while cultivating homegrown talent with original premieres.