Metaphors for laughter are often surprisingly violent, from busting a gut to splitting your sides to tumbling down the jagged face of Joke Mountain. Break a funny bone with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to see Pittsburgh CLO presents Defending the Caveman (up to a $44.75 value)
- When: select dates, August 1–7
- Where: Cabaret at Theatre Square
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all showtimes.
Defending the Caveman
After playing in 45 countries and being crowned the longest-running solo show in Broadway history, Defending the Caveman comes to Pittsburgh. Philosophizing on everything from contemporary feminism to the erogenous zone, a lone man takes shelter in his cave as he dissects the ever-waging battle of the sexes. Rob Becker's uproarious script—informed by an informal three-year study of anthropology, sociology, and prehistory—blends casual observations, such as a woman's tendency to dominate her man's closet, with hypothetical situations, such as men talking about what makes them cry as they pump iron, for an evening of hilarity.
Recommended for adult audiences.
98% of 185 customers recommend
“Great bartender in the lobby. Get your drinks from him.”
“Nope. Quaint atmosphere”
“The middle table seats seem to have the best view, although the venue is intimate enough that there really are no bad seats. Have a drink and enjoy the show.”