What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to see George Benson – Greatest Hits Tour (up to $51.75 value)
- When: Saturday, May 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Benedum Center
- Seating: second tier balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- 10: the number of Grammy awards bestowed to George Benson
- 10: also the age George recorded his first single
- Other notable acclaim: star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, NEA Jazz Masters Fellowship (the highest national honor for jazz artists)
- George Benson hit that has more strut than its namesake: “On Broadway”
- Hit that proves jazz geniuses can out-funk Rick James: “Give Me the Night”
- Hit that hits in the heart…and it hurts: “This Masquerade”
- George recorded the first version of “The Greatest Love of All,” later made famous by Whitney Houston
- Latest George Benson album that sets the scene for romance better than a thousand dedicated cherubs: 2013’s Inspiration: A Tribute to Nat King Cole
- Notable jazz giants on that album: Wynton Marsalis, Idina Menzel
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Benedum Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Pittsburgh Cultural Trust's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.