- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through December 13, excluding special events
- Where: Pittsburgh Improv
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $20 for two tickets, plus two tickets to a future show through February 28 (up to $96 value)
- $38 for four tickets, plus four tickets to a future show though February 25 (up to $192 value)
Pittsburgh Improv requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
- Greg Fitzsimmons: Oct. 16-18
- Ian Bagg: Oct. 23-26
- Red Grant: Oct. 30-Nov. 2nd
- Mitch Fatel: Nov. 14-16
- Eddie Ifft: Nov. 26, Nov. 28-30
- Steve Byrne: Dec. 11-13
At Pittsburgh Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv club stages. The calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-comers who tickle funny bones with fresh material, abundant energy, and feathered reflex hammers. Audience members munch on their choice of a savory appetizer, such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or buffalo wings, while sipping a cocktail to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.