What You'll Get
- $5–$12.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- Guy Torry: as seen in TV shows such as The X-Files and Last Comic Standing and feature films such as American History X, The Animal, and Runaway Jury
- Tony Rock: This veteran comedian (and younger brother of Chris Rock) has starred in his own sketch series (The Tony Rock Project), stolen scenes in the hit movie Think Like a Man, and hosted BET’s Apollo Live.
- Rocky Laporte: as seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, on his own Comedy Central Presents special, and opening for the likes of Drew Carey and Louie Anderson
- John Witherspoon: best known as Willie Jones in Friday and as the voice of Robert “Granddad” Freeman in the animated show The Boondocks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+, some shows 21+. Two-item minimum purchase per person required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pittsburgh Improv
At Pittsburgh Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv club stages. The calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-comers who tickle funny bones with fresh material, abundant energy, and feathered reflex hammers. Audience members munch on their choice of a savory appetizer, such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or buffalo wings, while sipping a cocktail to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.