- One ticket to Disney’s The Little Mermaid
- When: select showtimes January 22–25 and January 30–February 1; choose a showtime upon purchase.
- Where: Byham Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Post-show autograph session with the cast and costume contest for the best Little Mermaid character costume, with a prize of two tickets to the April production of Peter Pan
- $19 for seating in mezzanine rows DD–FF or gallery rows A–E (up to $39.75 value)
- $12 for seating in gallery rows F–J (up to $29.75 value)
- Click and scroll down to see the seating chart
Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Disney’s The Little Mermaid splashed onto screens in 1989 to become an instant classic. A spirited take on Hans Christian Andersen’s fairytale, the story follows a plucky redhead with a beautiful voice whose fascination with the world above the waves sets her apart from her family—and lands her head-over-fins in love with a human. Thanks to a conniving sea-witch and an English-speaking band of fish friends, she gets a shot with her handsome Prince, but it costs her the ability to speak. However, there’s more to the deal: if he doesn’t return her love in a hurry, she could lose a lot more. The iconic animated film comes to life in all its musical glory, featuring memorable tunes such as “Part of Your World” and “Under the Sea.”
Pittsburgh Musical Theater
A nonprofit arts organization, Pittsburgh Musical Theater has energized the tapping of toes for more than two decades. The historic Byham Theater dates back to 1903, when the venue was originally erected as the Gayety Theater, and now fills its flashing marquee with affordable and family-focused entertainment, including Broadway shows, dance troupes, and films.