Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors "good luck," you should tell them to "break a leg" or "stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast." Be moved with this GrouponLive deal to see Pittsburgh Musical Theater’s production of The Sound of Music at the Byham Theater. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $12, you get one ticket for seating in gallery rows F–J (up to a $24.75 value, including all fees).
- For $19, you get one ticket for seating in mezzanine rows DD–FF and gallery rows A–E (up to a $39.75 value, including all fees).
Additionally, choose from the following performances:
- Thursday, January 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3, at 2 p.m.
The final collaboration between famed musical duo Rodgers and Hammerstein, The Sound of Music presents a tale of romance and political intrigue set in pre-World War II Austria. Based on true events, the plot follows the tale of the multitudinous von Trapp family and their singing governess, Maria, as she brings joy back to the house, falls in love with the stern patriarch Georg, and uncovers the sinister secrets planted in Salzburg's foothills. The show delights audiences with classic musical magic, enchanting ears with such beloved songs as "Do-Re-Mi," "My Favorite Things," and "Sixteen Going on Seventeen."
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.