What You'll Get
Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors “good luck,” you should tell them to “break a leg” or “stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast.” Be moved with this deal to see Pittsburgh Musical Theater’s production of The Sound of Music at the Byham Theater. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $12, you get one ticket for seating in gallery rows F–J (up to a $24.75 value, including all fees).
- For $19, you get one ticket for seating in mezzanine rows DD–FF and gallery rows A–E (up to a $39.75 value, including all fees).<p>
Additionally, choose from the following performances:
- Thursday, January 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3, at 2 p.m.<p>
The final collaboration between famed musical duo Rodgers and Hammerstein, The Sound of Music presents a tale of romance and political intrigue set in pre-World War II Austria. Based on true events, the plot follows the tale of the multitudinous von Trapp family and their singing governess, Maria, as she brings joy back to the house, falls in love with the stern patriarch Georg, and uncovers the sinister secrets planted in Salzburg’s foothills. The show delights audiences with classic musical magic, enchanting ears with such beloved songs as “Do-Re-Mi,” “My Favorite Things,” and “Sixteen Going on Seventeen.”
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, the deal is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Redeem at Theater Square Box Office starting 24hr after submitting online reservation. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Byham Theater. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together.Discount reflects Pittsburgh Musical Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.