What You'll Get
Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors “good luck,” you should tell them to “break a leg” or “stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast.” Be moved with this deal to see the Pittsburgh Musical Theater, in collaboration with Robert Morris University, production of Children of Eden at the Byham Theater. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $12, you get one ticket for seating in gallery rows F–J (up to a $24.75 value, including all fees).
- For $19, you get one ticket for a floor seat rows S, T, or U, or seating in mezzanine rows DD–FF and gallery rows A–E (up to a $39.75 value, including all fees and depending on the show chosen).<p>
Additionally, choose from the following performances:
- Thursday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 17, at 2 p.m.<p>
The musical Children of Eden, penned by John Caird and put to music by Stephen Schwartz, springs from the themes of Genesis, contemplating the contentious relationships between parents and progeny. The frank and often humorous production delivers a message that the hardest part of love is letting go, moving on, and effectively cutting an ex out of vacation pictures.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Redeem at Theater Square Box Office starting 24hr after submitting online reservation. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Byham Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Pittsburgh Musical Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.