- $15 for one ticket to a Pittsburgh Panthers football game against the Akron Zips ($25 value)
- Tickets will be emailed.
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Heinz Field
- Seating: sections 101–107, 114–131, or 138–144
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh or Heinz Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
When the Panthers host Akron on September 27, they’ll face their final challenge before conference play begins. The team is already off to an impressive start, going 3–0 for the first time since 2009. To a great degree, their success is attributable to RB James Conner’s indomitable performance on the ground. In just three games, he’s amassed 544 rushing yards and a nation-leading eight rushing touchdowns, but somehow he still doesn’t have his own national holiday.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the University of Pittsburgh, Heinz Field, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.