What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Pittsburgh Pirates game on a Free Shirt Friday, for only $30
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Opponents
- Friday, August 5, at 7:05 p.m.—Reds
- Friday, August 19, at 7:05 p.m.—Marlins
- Friday, September 2, at 7:05 p.m.—Brewers
- Friday, September 9, at 7:05 p.m.—Reds
- Friday, September 23, at 7:05 p.m.—Nationals
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
About Pittsburgh Pirates
In the Pittsburgh Alleghenies' first National League game in 1887, the rag-tag squad amassed six runs against the mighty Chicago White Stockings, establishing the team as a force to be reckoned with for decades to come. Today, through more than 130 years, five World Series titles, and four previous stadiums, the Alleghenies—now the Pirates—make their home at PNC Park, where pop flies soar amid views of the Clemente Bridge and Steel City skyline sprawling in the background. Located only 443 feet away—or, by official MLB measurements, 807.3 half-eaten hot dogs—the Allegheny River waits for home runs to splash down after sailing over the right-field wall, which stands at 21 feet high in honor of legendary Pirate Roberto Clemente. Off the field, the stone archways lining the entry-level façade tip their cap to the club's former longtime home, Forbes Field, and an outdoor terrace and riverwalk cool down fans enjoying the game on warm summer nights.