What You'll Get
Statistics help fans analyze a baseball player’s career, from quantifying a slugger’s batting average to measuring a right fielder’s apathy. See numbers come to life with this deal.
- One ticket to see a Pittsburgh Pirates game
- Where: PNC Park
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $12 for one ticket in outfield reserve seating (a $22 value)
- $22 for one ticket in lower outfield box seating (a $32 value)
- $40 for one ticket in Pittsburgh Baseball Club level seating (a $52 value)<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, April 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Sunday, April 21, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Sunday, May 5, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday, May 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday, June 11, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to pirates.com to complete your transaction. Additional discounted ticket fees apply at time of purchase ($3 for outfield reserved (reg. $4.20); $3.50 for lower outfield box (reg. $4.70); $3.50 for Pittsburgh Baseball Club (reg. $4.70).<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2013. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through www.pirates.com. Contact PNC Park at 800-BUY-BUCS (800-289-2827) with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. PNC Park is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects PNC Park's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees may apply at time of purchase. Must enter code Groupon at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pittsburgh Pirates
In the Pittsburgh Alleghenies' first National League game in 1887, the rag-tag squad amassed six runs against the mighty Chicago White Stockings, establishing the team as a force to be reckoned with for decades to come. Today, through more than 130 years, five World Series titles, and four previous stadiums, the Alleghenies—now the Pirates—make their home at PNC Park, where pop flies soar amid views of the Clemente Bridge and Steel City skyline sprawling in the background. Located only 443 feet away—or, by official MLB measurements, 807.3 half-eaten hot dogs—the Allegheny River waits for home runs to splash down after sailing over the right-field wall, which stands at 21 feet high in honor of legendary Pirate Roberto Clemente. Off the field, the stone archways lining the entry-level façade tip their cap to the club's former longtime home, Forbes Field, and an outdoor terrace and riverwalk cool down fans enjoying the game on warm summer nights.