What You'll Get
People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we play extreme sports and go bulk shopping. Go big with this deal.
- $30 for a racing-night package for two (a $60 total value)
- When: August 24, August 31, September 7, September 21, or October 5 at 7 p.m.; click here to see the schedule of events.
- our customers can attend the special events on September 14 or September 28 by paying an additional fee.
- Where: Pittsburgh’s PA Motor Speedway
- Seating: Reserved bleacher seating
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Two tickets for reserved-bleacher seating (a $20 value each)
- Two 32-oz. Pepsi beverages (a $5 value each)
- One reserved parking space (a $10 value)<p>
Children ages 6–16 receive discounted admission at the gate; children under 6 receive free admission.<p>
Pittsburgh’s PA Motor Speedway
Every Saturday between August 24 and October 5, fans pack the stands at Pittsburgh’s PA Motor Speedway for a dizzying array of racing events. Drivers compete in high-speed showdowns in a variety of vehicles, including sprint cars, modifieds, and stock cars certain to rumble seats and send any passing sedans scurrying to the tops of nearby trees. While clocking the slick-wheeled action from the stands, fans can refuel their own tanks with Pepsi products, and tailgating sessions in the parking lot beforehand provide ample opportunity for guests to practice making engine noises without distractions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Pittsburgh's PA Motor Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Pittsburgh's PA Motor Speedway's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA accomodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.